CNR’S IJSSR (International Journal of Social & Scientific Research) is an International Indexed Journal with ISSN 2454-3187 & Publication Impact Factor. IJSSR is an education research initiative of an active NGO Care and Research Foundation, Nashik (India) with aim to motivate researcher to study and publish quality research work.
CnR’s IJSSR is Editorial Reviewed Refereed Journal having ISSN allotted from National Science Library, NISCAIR, New Delhi & has been awarded with impact factor.
The journal does not charge any publication fees. Nominal processing charges are levied for covering expenses like human resource, website, etc. All the associates of CNR’S IJSSR are working FREE OF COST for this initiative. If any surplus is left it is used for CSR and social activities like providing note books to under privileged kids from unaided schools of tribal & rural areas.
Aim and Scope of CnR’s IJSSR
It is academic, online and printed, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
CNR’S IJSSR covers all topics of all Science, Social science, Arts and Humanities and engineering branches. Some of them are Education, Arts, Management, History, Literature, Business, Horticulture & Floriculture, Law,Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering etc.
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)
ISSN is a worldwide identification code used by publishers, suppliers, libraries, information services, bar coding systems, union catalogues, etc. for citation and retrieval of serials such as Journals, Newspapers, Newsletters, Directories, Yearbooks, Annual Reports, Monograph series, etc. The benefits of having ISSN include international publicity and recognition of serials by automatic inclusion in the International Serials Directory Database.
J-Gate acts as an electronic gateway to global e-journal literature with a customization functionality to search your own subscribed journals through one single search box. The J-Gate platform is fronted by a simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface, and also gives users complete control over search filters. By allowing users to access content from a wide variety of publishers on a single platform, J-Gate exponentially increases journal usage
SJIFactor.com is an international, recognized platform for promoting scientific achievements, as well as supporting publishers and scientific communities interested in state-of-the art research activities in innovation and applied science areas.
International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) has been established to promote various domains related to Education and Research around the globe to make it easily accessible and more organized. A Team of Reputed Researchers/Scientists have been working continuously to make it possible. I2OR provides a much desired platform for Researchers, Editors, Publishers and Conference Organizers through its exclusive services viz. Indexing of Research Journals, Listing of National/International Conferences and Quality Research serial publications. I2OR also evaluates Publication Impact Factor (PIF) to set a bench mark for the quality of Serial publications around the world.